2022 GLB vs XC60 Seating
You’re behind the wheel a lot, which means you need an on-road companion that sits you and your crew comfortably. Both the 2022 GLB and the XC60 seat five passengers; however, if the extra space is needed, you can seat up to seven in the Mercedes-Benz. So, if your family grows, you’ll have plenty of wiggle room in the 2022 GLB.
Both models can be equipped with leatherette seating material, which delivers supple and soft comfort to your every drive. However, when sitting at the helm of the 2022 GLB, you’ll experience ultimate bliss. This luxury SUV equips the following on its front seats:
- 12-way power adjustable seats
- 4-way power lumbar support
- 3-position memory
- Adjustable cushion length
In the Volvo XC60, you’ll be treated to comforting front seats with built-in memory function; however, you may be able to sink into comfort better in the 2022 GLB since the Volvo makes 2-way lumbar support standard instead of 4-way.
2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB vs Volvo XC60 Technology
Want to stay connected as you drive? You can thank Apple CarPlay™ and Bluetooth® for keeping you close to your family, your friends, and your infotainment in the 2022 GLB and the XC60.1 Plus, you can easily pick up a call or skip to the next song with steering-wheel Touch Control buttons in either model.
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB allows you to easily browse its Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) display with its Touchpad Controller or Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding. If you prefer to use your voice, all you have to say is, “Hey, Mercedes” to complete a command.
The Volvo XC60 goes without a comparable touchpad feature; however, it does use Google Assistance Voice Control. This system is activated with a button on the steering wheel instead of keyword activation, like the Mercedes-Benz.
2022 GLB vs XC60 Safety
When you’re on the road, the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB and the Volvo XC60 have your back. Both models are outfitted with rearview cameras, Blind Spot Assist, and rain-sensing windshield wipers, which keep you prepared in various driving scenarios.
However, when taking a closer look at the safety on the 2022 GLB, you’ll notice it offers more unique safety systems, such as:
- Crosswind Assist: Whether a large truck just passed you on the highway, or you’re experiencing strong wind gusts, this helpful feature will keep you on course.
- ATTENTION ASSIST®: When drowsy or distracted driving behavior is noticed, this system will visually and audibly alert you to take a break.
- Exit Warning Assist: This feature, which is part of Blind Spot Assist, alerts drivers and passengers when vehicles, cyclists, or pedestrians could be at risk if the door is opened.
- Available PARKTRONIC with Active Parking Assist: Need help parallel parking? This innovative feature searches for a suitable parking spot for you, and then helps you maneuver into the spot like a pro.
The Volvo XC60 has its own suite of helpful driver assistance; however, it goes without any comparable systems mentioned above.